Lexington is now opening its first Outlet Store in Helsinki and is looking for a Store Manager that will be responsible for the daily operations, creating a positive team and enhances the store experience for the customer, all to maximize sales.
- Lead and plan the daily work and operations in the store
- Lead, train and manage the staff employees
- Lead by example and create an environment and a team that consistently delivers optimal customer experiences and that reflects Lexington’s core values.
- Take ownership for maintaining the Lexington Company aesthetic across all points including presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment.
- Recruiting suitable store staff
- Analyzing the sales figures and other key figures and taking the required actions
- Administrative duties such as reporting and communicating with the country office and HQ in Sweden
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Is a positive role model at work and has a natural flair for creating a good atmosphere where you and the employees can identify with the Lexington brand.
- Documented experience in leadership and sales in the retail sector.
- Be driven, self-motivated, energetic and result-oriented.
- Ability to take responsibility for the store, the team and the brand's development.
- Possess a genuine and natural interest in clothing and interior design
- Experience in merchandising and styling
- Fluently speaking, Finish, English and preferably Swedish
Please apply through our website latest by 31th of Aug. We will review applications continuously. Unfortunately we can not recieve your application thorugh e-mail. For questions please contact Global Retail Manager Jeanina.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to our dream! Welcome to our world!