Lexington is now opening its first Outlet Store in Helsinki and is looking for store assistants. One service is at 30/hour per week but we are also looking for those who can work part-time. As a Store Assistant you are Lexington's public face to the customer. It is important that you are outgoing and interested in meeting other people.
The person we are looking for has a genuine interest in fashion and interior design, and likes the Lexington lifestyle that influences everything we do.
- Your main responsibility is to make a committed contribution to the store's sales and earnings.
- To inspire the customer and be responsive to customer needs.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that you are perceived as a committed vendor who lives up to the Lexington brand around service and customer experience.
- You are responsible to help, support and make it easy for your colleagues in your store team.
- In addition to sales, you can work with merchandising, deliveries, inventory etc.
We are looking for someone with experience working in the store. It is important that you as a person is interested of service, sales, teamwork and good at handling stressful situations in a fast-paced, fun and social environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Have completed high school education.
- Have experience in customer care, service and personal selling.
- You are encouraged to work towards set goals.
- Have at least one year experience in similar job.
- Can work irregular hours and set up at short notice.
- Fluently speaking, Finish and English
Please apply through our website, we will review applications continuously. Unfortunately we can not recieve your application thorugh e-mail. For questions contact Store Manager Valentina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to our dream! Welcome to our world!