Lexington is now opening its first Outlet Store in Helsinki and is looking for store assistants. As Store Assistant you are Lexington's public face to the customer. It is important that you are outgoing and interested in meeting other people.
The person we are looking for has a genuine interest in fashion and interior design, and likes the Lexington lifestyle that influences everything we do.
- Your main responsibility is to make a committed contribution to the store's sales and earnings.
- To inspire the customer and be responsive to customer needs.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that you are perceived as a committed vendor who lives up to the Lexington brand around service and customer experience.
- You are responsible to help, support and make it easy for your colleagues in your store team.
- In addition to sales, you can work with merchandising, deliveries, inventory etc.
We are looking for someone with experience working in the store. It is important that you as a person is interested of service, sales, teamwork and good at handling stressful situations in a fast-paced, fun and social environment.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Have completed high school education.
- Have experience in customer care, service and personal selling.
- You are encouraged to work towards set goals.
- Have at least one year experience in similar job.
- Can work irregular hours and set up at short notice.
- Fluently speaking, Finish, English and preferably Swedish
Please apply through our website latest by 31th of Aug. We will review applications continuously. Unfortunately we can not recieve your application thorugh e-mail. For questions contact Store Manager Valentina at email@example.com.
Welcome to our dream! Welcome to our world!