Lexington Company (publ) is a fast-growing lifestyle brand that sells both home and clothing influenced by the typical New England style. The brand is represented in 20 countries and at over 900 retailers. We have more than 100 shop-in-shops in leading department stores around Europe, there are 29 Lexington Concept Stores in the Nordic countries and the USA, as well as a growing number of franchise stores, mainly in China.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Lexington is now looking for one store assistant to our Outlet Store in Helsinki. We are looking for a person who can work part-time both weekdays and weekends, approximately 10 hours per week. As a Store Assistant, you are Lexington's public face to the customer. It is important that you are outgoing and interested in meeting other people.
The person we are looking for has a genuine interest in fashion and interior design and likes the Lexington lifestyle that influences everything we do.
The position is permanent and can start already at end of August.
- Your main responsibility is to make a committed contribution to the store's sales and earnings.
- To inspire the customer and be responsive to customer needs.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that you are perceived as a committed vendor who lives up to the Lexington brand around service and customer experience.
- You are responsible to help, support and make it easy for your colleagues in your store team.
- In addition to sales, you can work with merchandising, deliveries, inventory and other things that come up.
We are looking for someone with experience working in the store. It is important that you, as a person, are interested of service, sales, teamwork and are good at handling stressful situations in a fast-paced, fun, and social environment. We also think it's important that you are flexible and will be able to jump in with short notice.
- Has a completed high school education.
- Has experience in customer care, service, and personal selling.
- Is encouraged to work towards set goals.
- Has at least one year experience in a similar job.
- Can work irregular hours and set up at short notice.
- Can fluently speak Finnish, English and preferably Swedish.
Please apply through our website latest by August 22nd. We will review applications continuously. Unfortunately, we can not receive your application through e-mail. For questions, please contact Store Manager Valentina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application. Welcome to our dream! Welcome to our world!